Monday, March 7, 2011

1/2 way there!

I'm officially 20 weeks and feeling good. This pregnancy seems to be going by really fast, almost too fast for me.

We had our 20 week ultrasound last Monday and Andy finally got to take a peek at Baby Burak. We've got a little gymnast, that baby was curled up into the smallest ball you can imagine, I told Andy "it" looks kind of like a hedgehog so we refer to the baby as Sonic now. We opted not to find out the gender of the baby and we were told that due to the position they wouldn't have been able to tell anyway. Guess we'll find out in July! Andy and I are both thinking it's a boy but we've got a 50/50 chance.

I'll have to take pictures and post them soon, in the past week I've gotten huge, or at least I think I have. No more sucking in this tummy.

No comments: